Sunday 15 September 2013

"Yvonne Nelson and I have never been lovers" - Singer Dammy Krane says

A couple of months ago it was rumored that Dammy Krane had a thing with Actress Yvonne Nelson. In a recent interview with Punch, the singer addressed the issue.

He said:  
"That was just a rumour from mischief makers. Yes, she is my friend but we have never been lovers. We met on the set of a movie and we took a picture together. People saw the picture and decided to draw their conclusions from that. I was surprised but not happy. I was on tour when the story broke and I was slightly distracted."
It's depressing how a guy and a girl can't hangout together or take a picture together without being labelled an item. *sigh* 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...