Tuesday 24 September 2013

Twitter Feud Alert! Lady Gaga and Adam Levine feud


Another day another twitter feud. Last week it was Ebuka and Frank Edoho and I blogged about it. See it HERE

On Friday Sept. 20, Levine tweeted about an unidentified artist, saying:



He followed it up with another tweet, stating:



Gaga, presuming the tweet was written about her, responded with:


It seems relatively obvious that the 34-year-old "The Voice" coach was referring to Gaga and her "Applause" music video. For a while Lady Gaga has been feuding with notable blogger Perez Hilton who was accused her of copying Madonna among other things.

What do you think?




2 comments:

  1. I am not a Lady Gaga fan. I think she is not original and she tries too hard. She can sing though. She falls in the same group as Beyonce, can sing but tries too hard and is not original.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you Anon. I still cant understand that meat dress she wore. I also hear her new music is whack. No need for crazy behavior

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...