Friday 13 September 2013

Spirit and Life Devotional: Amen!

AMEN!

"Then the four living creatures said, "Amen!" And the twenty-four elders fell down and worshipped Him who lives forever and ever." Revelations 5:14

Amen means "so be it", "of a truth", "may it occur", "thus shall it be". It is an acknowledgment that you are agreeing to what God says He will do. Amen represents a statement of utter belief, trust and confidence in God. Amen was translated "verily" in the Bible. It expresses certainty.


Jesus used Amen to affirm His words. For instance, He said, "Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life." John 5:24

This morning, in the name of Jesus Who is called The Amen, I say amen to the dreams in your heart; I say amen to the promises of God to you; I say amen to all your righteous goals, desires and aspirations; I join my faith with yours and I say amen to your prayers and confessions; amen to your visions; amen to your prophecies; Amen and Amen!

Follow @pastorchinae (Twitter), Chinaemerem Joshua Ibezim (Facebook), Chinaemerem Ibezim (Google+), PIN:2A6F2625

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...