Thursday 1 August 2013

Happy New Month Wonderful People!

Happy New Month Friends, 

I'm so excited about the new month. I like new beginnings. 
I am delirious that this month will be fantastic for you. 
Speak into your month, don't just take things as they come. 
Write your vision for the month and work towards them. Fix your eyes on God. Nothing is impossible with Him. Any success you feel you didn't record in July, just let it go, this month will be smashing. 

God said in His word that He daily loaded us with benefits. I pray you take practical delivery of all the daily benefits for this month. Wouldn't it be amazing to receive 31 wonderful surprises?? :) Oh yes, what joy that would be.

Let me share with you my bible verse for the month...
 1 Corinthians 2:9
 " But, as it is written, no eye has seen, nor ear heard, nor the heart of man imagined, what God has prepared for those who love him” (ESV)
This time next month you'll have a major testimony to share. Amen. 

Have a blast!!!!

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...