Saturday 24 August 2013

There ain't no stopping Milley Cyrus: Steps out in an all-white outfit

miley cyrus shorts
The Disney child-star was photographed as she left a recording studio in Brooklyn, wearing an all-white ensemble that consisted of high-waisted frayed booty shorts, and a tank top with "Aint Nothing But A G Thang" - a shout-out to a 1992 Dr. Dre song - scrawled across her chest. The pop sensation has recently become fascinated by rap music. 
Miley looks cute. I wonder why people are finding it hard getting over the fact that she's no longer 'Hannah Montana'. Like, isn't she supposed to grow up like every one else? Anyway, I get it, Hannah was adorable...but so is the 20 year old Miley. Miley had this to say about that..
"People have this misconception of me that I'm just one of these kids on TV and that now I go off and party and I'm just this ratchet white girl, and I'm not. I work really really hard, I'm just in a different environment. I'm young and living and in L.A. which is everyone's dream, you know."
I loved Hannah Montana (I still watch it on Disney channel. Judge me!) lolz.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...