Monday 26 August 2013

"I don't know Iyanya personally, I've met him only twice" - Tonto Dikeh says in an interview on Rubbin' Minds [VIDEO]


The brilliant actress was on Rubbin Minds on Sunday, 25th August 2013 where she was interviewed by Ebuka. Remember the rumour that Iyanya ended his romance with Yvonne Nelson to be with Tonto Dikeh, and remember how Tonto played along...on twitter? Oh well, now she addresses the issue for the first time, saying it was only a publicity stunt. She says she doesn't know Iyanya personally, that they have met only twice, second time being at London where she hosted his concert. Dang! Watch the video after the cut...


2 comments:

  1. I love this lady.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No doubt Tonto Dikeh is likeable or should I say liked by many. The publicity stunt though turns my stomach

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...