Wednesday 21 August 2013

She asked him out! CNN's Isha Sesay's love story & wedding PHOTOS


CNN anchor Isha Sesay got married to Leif Coorlim at the Mandarin Oriental hotel in Atlanta Georgia on Sunday August 18th in a ceremony Isha and Leif describe as "fun, relaxed, romantic, elegant, and, unconventional."  
"Our day exceeded my wildest dreams," Sesay tells People. "It was magical. When I saw Leif standing at the end of the aisle, I felt as if my heart would explode. I married the man of my dreams in front of the people we care about the most. And then we partied the night away."
Isha, 37 (Sierre Leonean), and Leif, 34 (American), who is the executive editor of The CNN Freedom Project, met in 2008 after working on a CNN series together in Atlanta, they were only friends till 2011 when Isha Sesay asked him out for a drink, and then they began dating.

Below are more stories and pictures from Sesay's and Coorlim's Big Day...
Isha says her favorite thing about her husband is his "kindness." She explains: "He has an extraordinarily large heart, and every day he does something that impresses me and makes me want to be a better person. He’s truly a special soul."

For Leif, the best thing about Isha is how outgoing she is. "We can’t take 10 steps in the building without her stopping to talk to somebody. She’s best friends with her dry cleaner, waiters in the restaurant down the road, even her dentist. It’s that kind of open-heartedness, that I truly am in awe of and love about her," he said.










2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful and happy bride. Her joy radiates in every picture. God bless their union.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it does. She is indeed happy.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...