Monday 26 August 2013

Love triangle: Candice fighting to win back Angelo from Beverly

           
In my usual 'amebo' manner I looked around to see what's up with BBA - The Chase couples now they are back to real life and what did I find...a battle of the girlfriends...girlfriend actually, coz Bev isn't battling with anyone. Remember Candice Arends, Angelo's girlfriend before BBA, well, her committee of friends are fighting to get rid of Beverly. I guess they thought Angelo will be back to Candice after BBA but it appears he's still with Bev. 

They got furious when Angelo ran and grabbed Bev and swung her off her feet when she stepped out of the house. Candice and friends splashed pictures of the them together all over twitter, making it look like they were recent pictures. They even posted pictures to make it look like Angelo had proposed to Candice last night, meanwhile those pictures were before BBA and the ring is just a promise ring Angelo gave her when they were dating. See me gisting you guys like I was there, lolz.
Angelo and Bev were lounging at the after party last night while all the craziness was going on, according to reports. 

See more photos they posted on twitter and tweets after the cut...





6 comments:

  1. Let the drama begin. Get your pop corn and soda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Candice should go and sleep jor

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is Candice pathetic or what? Or is she justified fighting to win back a man who humiliated her publicly? Only time will tell

    ReplyDelete
  4. Candice gal, Angelo humiliated you on an international level. He promised you something and he could not fulfill the promice. Move on gal. Kapa you'r desperate!

    I have always wonderedd what is this thing that Angelo means by ""There is someone waiting me (Angelo) outside** Now I understand what he meant.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hehe...am alrdy sitted sef.sipping my drink slowly.. #reallifedrama

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...