Thursday 29 August 2013

Spirit and Life Devotional: Your fellowship in the gospel


I've held crusades in my village where I ministered the word and shared gifts to widows and students. Two years ago, two friends, Funke and Chiamaka decided on their own to contribute towards it. I was more impressed by their willingness to support the work than by what they gave. And guess what? I always remember them, and pray for them. I will do so for as long as I live. Their generations shall be blessed!

Apostle Paul did same to the Philippians; "I thank my God upon every remembrance of you, always in every prayer of mine making request for you all with joy, for your fellowship in the gospel from the first day until now, being confident of this very thing, that He who has begun a good work in you will complete it until the day of Jesus Christ; just as it is right for me to think this of you all, because I have you in my heart, inasmuch as both in my chains and in the defense and confirmation of the gospel, you all are partakers with me of grace." Philippians 1:3-7

There are people who talk of being forgotten; no one will forget a man who partners with him; who assists him fulfil his assignment; especially if it is done willingly and lovingly.

I've seen Spirit and Life Devotional on some pages on Facebook; Jackie Uko shares it daily on her blog; some of you like Ota share the messages with your BBM and WhatsApp contacts: nothing makes me happier! I pray for all of you that have ever partnered with me in the name of Jesus; you shall never ever walk in darkness! May every obstacle be removed from your way; and may God give you wings to soar in life. Amen.

Follow @pastorchinae (Twitter), Chinaemerem Joshua Ibezim (Facebook), Chinaemerem Ibezim (Google+), PIN:2A6F2625

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...