Thursday 19 November 2015

Spirit & Life Devotional: Use Me


"So he, trembling and astonished, said, 'Lord, what do You want me to do?' Then the Lord said to him, 'Arise and go into the city, and you will be told what you must do.'” Acts 9:6 NKJV
A man said to me recently, "You are here in the office and cannot always move around, use me to do the things you need to do; send me to places; let me work for you; I am willing to work for you." Wow! It got me thinking: that's a man willing to be used by another man, for a token I believe; how many of us are that willing to be used by God?

God needs workers! A lot of us don't seem to understand that yet, that's why even Christians would rather complain about the number of churches than the number of bars and clubs. God has need of people in several areas of life. God needs people in the government houses, God needs people in the legislative houses, God needs people in the courts, in the hospitals, banks, markets, and everywhere else!


Listen, God is not going to come down again from heaven to get the job done; we, the Church, are the ones to do whatever God needs to do here on earth. We are His hands, His mouth, His legs, His touch here and now. And we've got to surrender ourselves, our talents and skills, our resources and all that we've got to Him, for Him to use them as He wills. "If You can use anything Lord, You can use me!" Use us, Lord; give us willing hearts and minds; in Jesus name. Amen.

Twitter: @PastorChinae
PIN:568E2E56

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...