Sunday 1 September 2013

It's a September to Remember!

Those that said Usain Bolt is the fastest runner obviously didn't meet August 2013. Boy, it was fast! So it's true "time flies when you're having fun" ya! 
August for me was fun, adventurous, expository, exciting,  to say the least. It was packed with sweet surprises. I hope it was same for you. 
Now it's September. We've reached the infamous 'ember' months. No need to fret, God is still faithful. He's the same yesterday, today, and forever. He's been waiting and wanting to work a miracle for you. 

In August it was my prayer that you all will record numerous testimonies. You should testify of the Lord's goodness in August. Thanksgiving moves God to perfect that which he has done and do more. Lets do it this way; hit the comment box and share an August testimony and a September expectation...... :) God bless you mightily! 

7 comments:

  1. I thank God for the wonderful friends I met in August, and I pray for Sound health for us all in September! Amen. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am trusting God for a brilliant, fantastic September with bonanza blessings.

      Delete
  2. I thank God for a new job in August. All I want is for September to be good to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. In Septemmber, Lord just a new car I pray.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...