Sunday 29 September 2013

Spirit and Life Devotional: Desire of All Nations


Haggai 2:6-7 says, "For thus says the LORD of hosts: 'Once more (it is a little while) I will shake heaven and earth, the sea and dry land; and I will shake all nations, and they shall come to the Desire of All Nations, and I will fill this temple with glory,' says the LORD of hosts." Hallelujah!

The house of God is called the desire of all nations. I love that. Micah 4:1-2 says, "Now it shall come to pass in the latter days that the mountain of the Lord’s house shall be established on the top of the mountains, and shall be exalted above the hills; and peoples shall flow to it. Many nations shall come and say, 'Come, and let us go up to the mountain of the Lord, to the house of the God of Jacob; He will teach us His ways, And we shall walk in His paths."


Is the house of God your desire? Have you come to see the house of God as the place to be? Do you get excited at the thought of going to the house of God? When you go to church, are you happy to stay for as long as service lasts or are you always in a hurry to leave?

David said, "I was glad when they said to me, 'Let us go into the house of the LORD.'" Psalm 122:1. I hope you are as glad as David was, and I hope that your joy will cause you to invite as many as you can to enjoy the fellowship of God and of the brethren along with you. Happy Sunday.

Follow @pastorchinae (Twitter), Chinaemerem Joshua Ibezim (Facebook), Chinaemerem Ibezim (Google+), PIN:2A6F2625

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...