Tuesday 12 November 2013

Jackie Uko Gives Back to Her Blog Readers, Read for Details :-)


My dearest readers, 

It's been a while since I wrote to you guys. I've been on vacation and thought I should take a break from blogging so I could really get the rest I needed. You know blogging is time consuming, and given my love for it, I could spend my entire day at it. I'm back now, so we'll get back to business *wink*

Thank you for stopping by everyday to check what's new. I'm amazed at the number that check in on a daily basis. It shows how loyal and committed you are to the blog. I am grateful. For this, I am giving back to all my readers. Here is the deal, for the remaining days in the month of November I will be offering free promotion and publicity services to my readers. 

If you have events, products and services you want to get out there just send me an email and I will put it up on the blog. (Terms and conditions still apply)




9 comments:

  1. This is very thoughtful of you Jackie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah.. Bring on those educative,captivating and informative write ups

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah Constant. Thanks for reading :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pleasant surprise I must say.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah Ikponoabasi, That's who i am, I bring pleasant surprises. :D

      Delete
  5. This is really nice. Great stuff

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kitra, and thanks for always checking in and dropping comments.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...