Wednesday 27 November 2013

Miley Cyrus' ex-fiance Liam Hemsworth Puts Her on Blast With the Painful Truth

Liam Hemsworth and Miley ended their relationship some weeks ago, in the heat of her 'twerking' incident. Liam moved out of her house and moved on with Eiza Gonzalez a Telenovela actress.


During an interview with the Associated Press, Liam was asked how he has been since the highly publicized split. He said "These days I feel like I'm more centered and grounded than I've ever been"

Translation: "My life was a complete mess with Miley". He goes on to credit his costar Jennifer Lawrence for helping him through the messy breakup.


He continued, "For a few years I went down a path where I forgot to be in the moment and enjoy the moment. But being around someone like Jen, who is so honest and laughs all day long, I am forced to be in the right now. I'm much happier".

So sad for Miley. Some are of the opinion that he really dodged a bullet by breaking up with Miley, but I think her drama is just a desperate attempt to shed that cute Disney Hannah Montana image. She may be taking things a bit too far.

How do you think Miley will respond to Liam's diss? 

3 comments:

  1. Liam.. Am so glad you left that drama queen. Low self esteem be pushing her to do all sort of wierd stuff to get attention

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He left her cos he couldn't deal wif who she has bcome and dats cool. Its her life she shud b Ђå̝̅p̲̣̣̣̥p̲̣̣̣̥Y̲̅ abeg. She wud meet hu wud accept her for her.

      Delete
    2. I agree with Constant. Though I do not think low self esteem is the only factor. She appears to also be using drugs or something. Its quite unnatural for a girl her age who is already famous to behave sooooooooooooooo out there crazy

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...