Friday 29 November 2013

Kim Kardashian's Thanksgiving Tribute to baby North, fiance Kanye West, and late father Robert Kardashian

Kim K spent her first Thanksgiving with her fiance Kanye West and their daughter in Miami, where Kanye is currently on tour. She posted a message on her fan page yesterday where she said she's extra thankful for her baby. 

She wrote on her website: 
"Thanksgiving was the holiday that I always spent with my dad skiing every year in Vail, Colorado since I was two years old to 22. This time of year always brings back such amazing memories. I am thankful I had them.  
I am so thankful for my family being close and always so supportive. I am extra thankful this year for my baby girl and am so happy I get to spend this Thanksgiving as a family with my daughter and fiancé.
 
I wish you all a good healthy happy thanksgiving from our family to yours... Don't eat too much."

1 comment:

  1. Thanks For Sharing Nice Information Its Really Good, I appriciate with your article
    seo training,seo training hyderabad

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...