Wednesday 27 November 2013

Beverly Osu Pictured With Her NEW Beau at Channel O's 16th Anniversary Party

Channel O recently celebrated its 16th anniversary in Lagos. This comes ahead of its award ceremony slated for November 30. Our very own Beverlu Ada Osu was there with BBA's Bimp!! Her relationship with Angelo Collins is officially over and rumour has it that the new guy is Bimp! I hear they are living together...in a house in Lekki, Lagos. Love has made him relocate to Naija, hehehe!

Personally, I prefer Bimp to Angelo oh. Remember in the BBA house Bimp and Bev were very close till Angelo came from space (Ruby huose) and whisked her away. I think Bimp is not the kinda guy to chase a girl on African television, and was waiting for them to get out before he makes his move.  Hehe! I hope they make it real. I like them together. *okbye*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...