Tuesday 26 November 2013

Kanye West Orders Fans to Stop Buying Louis Vuitton Cos The Company's Vice President Snubbed HIm

"Everybody in New York City right now, don't buy any Louis Vuitton until after January.", Kanye West ordered on 92.3 NOW radio station this morning. This out cry is birthed out of a feud he has with Louis Vuitton vice president Yves Carcelle (above right).

It all began on the rappers last visit to Paris when he requested to meet with Yves but the LV VP bounced him. Oops!!

Speaking on 92.3 NOW radio, he said:
 'I was made for this moment. What happened was while I was out in Paris I wanted to meet with the head of Louis Vuitton, he said I don't understand why we need to meet with you. I said, "let me explain to you why you need to meet with me." 
'Everybody in New York City right now don't buy any Louis Vuitton until after January. 
'Now do you want to meet with me? Now do you want to meet with me? Influence. They think that I don't realise my power.'

Kanye is trying to make a point. He believes he's got power and influence. Okay, lets watch Louis Vuitton decline in sales between now and January. *eyesrolling*

1 comment:

  1. Dude you are on the decline.. That's what you get for getting locked down with the kadarsians(Negativity)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...