Wednesday 24 July 2013

Jermaine Jackson praises P-SQUARE on their tribute video to Michael Jackson

          
Jermaine Jackson(Michael Jackson’s Brother) personally appreciates P-Square on the tribute song ‘Personally‘. He described P-Square as phenomenal and sensational, he went on to say they reminded him of himself and his brothers performing as the Jackson Five.

It doesn't come as a shock to me. The first time I watched the video I was like "BRILLIANT!!!!"

P-square did a very good job with the Michael Jackson theme. I am a huge MJ fan so it'll take a lot to impress me..and they did. 
*screaming I love the Personally video.
P-Square is set to go on a US and Canada tour in the coming months…we might just see a performanace that features the remaining Jackson brothers. #JustMyThought :)

Watch Personally video below and let me know if you like it...
          

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...