Friday 7 June 2013

Kim Kardashian outraged by paparazzi

           

Isn't it ironic that Kim K is outraged by paparazzi???

She has called for Los Angeles officials to introduce new laws to prevent members of the paparazzi from endangering the lives of celebrities after they allegedly hounded her and threatened her life on Thursday.
The reality TV star and tabloid regular, who is due to give birth to a baby girl with her rapper boyfriend Kanye West in July, claims a group of snappers became overly aggressive after she tried to cover her face while out and about.
In a series of posts on her Twitter page, an outraged Kardashian writes, "I wouldn't let the paps get a pic of me today & they threatened my life & said if I continue to block shots then they will make my world dangerous to live in! How dare they threaten my life & my unborn child! This has gotten way out of control!"
See more tweets after the cut...




1 comment:

  1. Mmmmm. This is really grown coming from someone whom the media made rich and famous. Kim remember that you are only famous for being famous.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...