Thursday 5 December 2013

Fast & Furious Star Paul Walker's Girlfriend Makes Emotional Visit to His Home For the First Time Since Crash

Jasmine Pilchard-Gosnell, Paul Walker’s girlfriend of seven years, took the news of Walker’s death hard. Jim Torp, an engineer at the Reach Out Worldwide charity that Walker founded, was next to Pilchard-Gosnell when he received the news that Walker had died.

”When I told her what happened she fell, she collapsed,” Torp told Hollywood Life.

After Pilchard-Gosnell, 23, recovered, she had the tough task of breaking the news of the death to Walker’s 15-year-old daughter Meadow.

Jasmine appeared in public on Tuesday for the first time since the fiery car wreck. She made an emotional visit to Walker's Santa Barbara home - just three days after the tragedy. The young woman appeared visibly shaken as she spent three hours at the house with her late boyfriend’s family.

Walker died in a car crash on November 30. Roger Rodas, Walker’s friend, was driving the car, and also died. More photos after...




5 comments:

  1. My heart goes out to her, but something about their "7 year relationship is odd". She is now 23 and they were dating for the past 7 years. That means they started dating when he was 33 and she was 16. Well, I won't speak ill of the dead so let me leave it at that

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, it lasted 7years, so she was mature enough. I guess. May God comfort her during this time of grief.

      Delete
    2. Jackie I am even talking about the legal age of consent. Anyway, as I said he is gone so I will let the matter go. I do find it disturbing though

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...