Friday 4 October 2013

Spirit and Life Devotional: O LORD, Command Victories For Me!


"We have heard with our ears, O God, our fathers have told us, the deeds You did in their days, in days of old: You drove out the nations with Your hand, but them You planted; You afflicted the peoples, and cast them out. For they did not gain possession of the land by their own sword, nor did their own arm save them; but it was Your right hand, Your arm, and the light of Your countenance, because You favoured them. You are my King, O God; command victories for Jacob." Psalm 44:1-4

The Israelites did not gain possession of their land by their own efforts; God did it for them because He favoured them! Understand that riches, success, health, etc, don't have to be a result of your efforts; your blood and your sweat: I don't want to be like those who brag about having suffered to be where they are today, when I can enjoy the favour of God!

My battles are the Lord's! I will stand still and see His salvation! Hallelujah! When God is Your King, He can command victories for you! In other words, you can have victories without having to fight a single battle! That's what it means to rest in God!

I don't know about your challenges; neither do I know your needs; but I do know that God can solve them all with just an instruction! Pray this prayer: O Lord, command victories for me in the name of Jesus! So shall it be!

Follow @pastorchinae (Twitter), Chinaemerem Joshua Ibezim (Facebook), Chinaemerem Ibezim (Google+), PIN:2A6F2625

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...