Monday 21 October 2013

Spirit and Life Devotional: The Pure In Heart


Jesus said, "Blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see God." Matthew 5:8. And Hebrews 12:14 says that without holiness no one will see the Lord.

God gave us a new heart when we got born again. Ezekiel 36:25-27 says, "Then I will sprinkle clean water on you, and you shall be clean; I will cleanse you from all your filthiness and from all your idols. I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit within you; I will take the heart of stone out of your flesh and give you a heart of flesh. I will put My Spirit within you and cause you to walk in My statutes, and you will keep My judgments and do them."


As with many other things in the kingdom, God has done His part and will continue to do His part; we have a responsibility to do ours. 2 Corinthians 1:7 says, "Therefore, having these promises, beloved, let us cleanse ourselves from all filthiness of the flesh and spirit, perfecting holiness in the fear of God."

Sing along with me,
Lord make me pure in heart
Make my life faithful and true
So when You look at me
It's Your righteousness You see
Lord make me pure in heart.


Follow @pastorchinae (Twitter), Chinaemerem Joshua Ibezim (Facebook), Chinaemerem Ibezim (Google+), PIN:2A6F2625

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...