Wednesday 22 May 2013

Justin Bieber Taking Time Off Music?

Justin Bieber has hinted that he may take a break from the spotlight with a cryptic tweet.

Bieber tweeted after he was booed at the Billboard Music Awards, where he accepted the Milestone gong.
"Gonna take some time," he wrote, adding: "focused. #musicjournals"

See tweets after the cut...




Justin, who won three gongs at the Billboards, alluded to the tumultuous weeks he's had in the public eye in his acceptance speech.

"I'm 19 years old; I think I'm doing a pretty good job. And basically from my heart I really just want to say it should really be about the music, it should be about the craft that I'm making. This is not a gimmick," he said.
"I'm an artist and I should be taken seriously and all this other bull should not be spoken."


Ehya! I really felt for him after the "booing" incident. I guess he wants to rebrand. 
I wonder what Beliebers will do with their lives if/when he takes a break. Hmmmm. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...