Tuesday 7 May 2013

Chris Brown and Rihanna Split...

It appears Chris Brown and Rihanna have finally split. Sad news! 

Speculations about their breakup began when Chris Brown unfollowed Rihanna on twitter after she tweeted pics of her and her friend. See more after the cut...
Photo of Rihanna and friend...
The speculations of their breakup became more intense when his ex, Karrauche Tran attended his 24th birthday party at the Emerson nightclub in LA on Friday night.
                              
The next day Chris Brown, in an interview with Kyle and Jackie O, confirmed his breakup with Rihanna. 


Here are quotes from Chris Brown in an interview...
"The way I look at it is… I’m always going to love that person, but people have differences, and people have different wants and needs.”
“At the end of the day she’s a young girl. I can’t really be focused on wife-ing somebody that young… and I’m young too.”
“I just got to step forward and be a man and be the best Chris Brown I can be instead of worrying about whoever else is going to be in
my side pocket."


Today they both tweeted about each other.
Chris Brown tweeted...
                       
And Rihanna tweeted back...
                       
They clearly love each other...something keeps bringing them back together!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...