Wednesday 25 December 2013

'Feliz Navidad Amigo': Jackie Uko Wishes You A Joyful Celebration

Merry Christmas to all my friends on Jackie Reports boulevard! Because you are so special to me, I send you this special Christmas message.

This is a season to be joyful. Let us all be joyful today as we celebrate the birthday of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Spread the joy to everyone around you. Call your friends and family, especially those you haven't called in a while. I am not so good with calls and keeping in touch, so taking my own advice I have a lot of people to call today.

Share your food and drinks with those that don't have anything special to eat today. Just show love, cos love came down at Christmas. Be an instrument of love, peace and joy.

Feliz Navidad Amigo and Gracias for always being here!

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...