Wednesday 8 May 2013

The Rise and Rise of Konga.com

Nigeria's leading online store, KONGA, just got verified on twitter. Yippeeeee!

Konga.com has come a mighty long way.  A company that started out barely 10months ago with just about 7 staff,  has grown rapidly into a massive online retail company whose warehouse sits on a 15,000 sqm property and over 130 staff across the country. 
See more after the cut...
 
I have an affinity for konga.com, everyone around me can attest to that. I registered on konga.com before it was launched...and got a N500 gift voucher! :) Since its inception I have been a faithful customer...and they have been so faithful to me in return. I particularly like the customer service team...best I've ever seen! All other units are as superb too. 

They started out with Baby care products, then added Stationery, then groceries...now they have numerous categories which comprise Phones, Computer and Electronics, Beauty and Personal Care, Home and Kitchen, Watches, Music, Movies and Games, and just recently introduced Clothing.  

Konga makes shopping easy, I mean even though it's an online store you can still shop when you don't have access to the internet, orders can be placed over a phone call...how cool is that? 

Kudos to the konga team, I'm delirious to see you guys attain greater heights. Konga...for life! :) 

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...